- I dream, live and shoot in vibrant color.
- I posed my stuffed animals under my coconut tree and took my first photo at age 5.
- I always sing in the shower. But never the right lyrics or the right key.
- I'm a hugger. I often hug when someone was clearly intending to shake my hand.
- Plants, pets, people and unexpected road trips bring me endless inspiration.
- My rescue dog, Mai'a is watching me write this.
- My house includes more than a few Vision Boards. If you dream it, you can create it!
- I don’t like chocolate but I could eat popcorn everyday.
- The only time I run is if someone is chasing me or I’m chasing a little white ball down a soccer field.
- Style is my thang. Funky, Eclectic and Edgy are my vibe.
About Michelle Lee Photography
This page is aptly titled “About Me”, but really… these images aren’t about me at all. They are about you. The subject. The environment. The emotion. The story.
My style is Narrative Photography and my medium is the lens. Open up any book and you will read one story, but sit in front of an image and you will find endless stories, each with it's very own journey. No two people will have the same reaction to an image and that is why I do what I do. The process is creative and the end result is incredibly powerful.
Take a look around this site and you will find eclectic, edgy imagery. The people and companies I work with all have a compelling story to share. Let me tell your story.